Friday, March 12, 2010

Learning Styles

Every person has different learning styles, after taking three different tests on various websites I tried to find out my learning style. I will briefly talk about the results I gathered, and how much of is accurate. Out of the three tests that I took, two of the results came back indicating that I was a Kinesthetic learner. One test result was I was a visual learner. I do not agree with visual learning results. It states that a visual learner has a preference for seen or observed things; meaning; flip-charts, diagrams etc. I am not person that likes to concentrate on diagrams or charts, and cannot learn that way. My learning style is more of Kinesthetic learner, I like to have hands on experience, I like to move around a lot, activities such as going to the gym or cooking falls within my interest and I enjoy a lot, I like to take notes and talk about the subject or the project with another person. I also understand better with written instructions, when I buy a new cell phone for example, I like to play around with the phone to figure out the features of the phone as appose to reading the instructions. These are the results I gathered from the tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment